Sunday 29 November 2009

CWA Anguish Episode one. Part 1


Dan:Hello and welcome to CWA Ang
uish Episssssoooodddee onnne!

Mick Foley:It's me, Mick , your World Wrestling Federation and TNA Legend.
Play the video for the sound effects in match one!
Take your time reading , there is no rush to keep up with the sound effects!






Dan:Wow wow wee wow they sure went all out with the pyro Mick!

Mick:They sure did, here's our first comepetitor in this non-title match, the champ is here, Jim ''The Anvil'' Neidhart!

Mick: Now I'm a long term fan of proffessional wrestling ovcourse and there is one thing I realise about Jim, he's not a croud pleaser, he just does what he has to do, a true master of the phrase ''power house''


Dan:If there ever was a contest for THE MOST kick ass music in the CWA this would be it. Ladies and Gentlemen I present to you.... Greg ''The Hammer'' Valentine.

Mick:Watch out ladies he's real fiesty, speaking of fiesty and trust me viewers , I sure know fiesty if you get what I'm saying.

Dan: Shut-it mick, you're making the viewers poorly!




Mick:Well errr...I geuss it's time to kick this match off Dan.
Dan: Hey shut-up Mick, thats my job! Mick:Since when were you in charge, you don't own this business or anything!

Dan: Uhhh Mick, actualy I do. Mick: Oh yeah.... *blushes*



Mick:My gosh Dan, it's as if that close-line was over in a blur.

Dan:Ha ha. You've got a lot to learn Mick, thats just an edit by our trusty graphics team, to make the action more exciting ovcourse.

Mick:Thats just plain wrong, back in m
y da...

Dan:Just put a sock-in it..Sock....Mr socko ...Get it?!

Mick:Oh my days, thats the worst joke I ever heard!



Dan:Looks like he's going for the pin. Mick:Nope, I think he's just getting up.




Mick:But he can't resist adding insult to injury.


Add Image




Mick: Hot....Rod...! Are you serious? This guys a arrogant freak, whats he doing out here?

Dan: Could be anything at all Mick, he's about as predictable as the euro lottery!

Roddy Piper (hot rod) : Guys, this show is pathetic, the fans pay good money to see this show! Sat in the cheap seats,that's pathetic CWA,come on guys...down to the rigskirt! Mick: I've seen this before ...Rowdy Roddy Piper always nice to everybody and never has a devious plan in his mind when doing these nice acts *cough* sarcazm *cough*.


Dan:Folks, a lot has gone on so far but we realy could do with a commercial break.

Over payed advert voice-over: Classic Wrestling Action, in association with Razza's championship wrestling! click here

No comments:

Post a Comment